Thursday, August 2, 2012

Introduction to the blogging word!

I have never done this, but thought I might give it a try as an outlet to much of the chaos of my everyday life.



I am an army wife, a mom of a 4 year old boy and 3 year old girl and a 4 month old puppy. Life is busy, crazy and hectic. My husband is at the beginning of his deployment, although I have to say, the first 2 months have flown by. I am also the co-coordinator for the Family Readiness Group (a support group for families in his unit). Even though its a volunteer position, I spend time on it like a full time job. But I love it, and that is why I do it. I have met great people and made wonderful lifelong friendships!

I am starting a new adventure (as if having a deployed husband was not big enough). It is my first year teaching as a special education teacher. I will be working with kindergarten special education students and I am excited beyond words and cannot wait for the school year to begin.

I enjoy crafting and reading. My favorite time of year is the Fall. I like to cook but enjoy eating out at restaurants more :)

1 comment:

  1. Look at you all gracious and not mentioning that I arm twisted you into it :) Love this blog Jenna!

    ReplyDelete